Welcome to the Random Facts WikiEdit
Random facts to share with the world! Random facts to share. Impress your friends by knowing random stuff! Here, you can write down facts or articles about a subject. Look below under the toolbar "Wiki Guidelines" for information on how to write and add a page on this wiki.
Describe your topicEdit
Random facts and topics! Here, we go from social facts like the wonders of the internet to history, or even science. Know a lot about a person? Create a page about them! BEFORE CREATING A NEW PAGE, READ "WIKI GUIDELINES" BELOW.
Wiki Guidelines Edit
It can be fun to write on a wiki and to add what you know about your favorite subject. However, you need to follow the guidelines. Below, are the guideline for CREATING A PAGE.
CREATING A PAGE Edit
- do not add a page if there is already a page on the topic. Otherwise, it is not in the interests of readers to find two pages on a subject.
- also, don't create a page if there is a page already created like the one you are planning. For example, if you want to create a page about John Lennon, make sure that a page on The Beatles don't already have a bio on him. If there isn't a page on either, go ahead and create two pages, just with the guidelines in mind.
- When writing an page, don't write down random UNTRUE facts. Leave a link to where you got your TRUE information.
- We don't want an disgusting or inappropriate topics/photos/videos.
For more information, see Create a Page
EDITING A PAGE Edit
- like creating a page, make sure your information you are adding is correct. We do not want an inaccurate page.
- also, leave sources.
- don't leave random Easter eggs in pages, throwing in something like, "and I like turtles."
To see what we stand for, see what we stand for